RideBuzz takes global warming trends and community needs seriously!! There is a call to action to reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions and develop community-based strategies that are more resilient to economic downturn and fuel price fluctuations. Get Involved! All contributions of skill and funding are welcomed.
- Normalize the Use of Rideshares Through Socially Cooperative and Technologically Convenient Strategies and Community Education
- Provide Flexible and Accessible Transportation Options that Cross-Demographic Lines and Aid Under-served Communities - Including Elderly, Disabled, Low-Income, Unlicensed, and New Americans.
- Increase Ease of Use and Access to Ridesharing options
- Deliver Significant Fuel Savings to Carpoolers - Retaining Dollars in Local Communities.
- Increase Social Cooperation and Interaction – Community Building
- Reduce Carbon Emissions and Fuel Consumption
- Increase Vehicle Occupancy and Reduce Vehicle Miles Driven
- Promote the Use of More Efficient Transportation Options Including Multi-Modal Strategies